Yes! You can apply for an auto loan online even if you have not yet found the car you want. Keep in mind that the pre-approval application is valid for 45 days and then a new application would need to be submitted.
In some instances, a pre-approval will help you during the car buying process.
There are many ways to apply for an auto loan, select the best option for you below:
- Online – Apply for an auto loan through the link on our website.
- Digital Banking - Apply through your online banking platform of choice, desktop or mobile.
- Phone – Loan representatives are available from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Call (918) 749-8828 or (800) 234-8828 and enter extension 7020.
- Branch – Stop by any of our branch locations to apply for a loan.
- Dealerships – Loan applications can be processed by any of our participating dealerships.
- While you're at the dealer, let them know that you want to have your loan financed through TTCU. You can sign the paperwork and be on your way without ever leaving the dealership. Be assured that you'll still get the best rates available from TTCU.
Note: If you're not yet a member of TTCU, you can still apply for a loan.