No, we finance private sales too.
In some instances, a pre-approval will help you during the car buying process. Auto Loans with TTCU can be started online, over the phone, at a branch or directly through a participating dealership.
There are many ways to apply for an auto loan, select the best option for you below:
- Online – Apply for an auto loan through our website
- Phone – Loan representatives are available from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Call (918) 749-8828 or (800) 234-8828 and enter extension 7020.
- Branch – Stop by any of our branch locations to apply for a loan.
- Dealerships – Loan applications can be processed by any of our participating dealerships.
- While you're at the dealer, let them know that you want to have your loan financed through TTCU. You can sign the paperwork and be on your way without ever leaving the dealership. Be assured that you'll still get the best rates available from TTCU.
Ready to get started? Search for vehicles at Preferred Dealers, check our auto loan rates and apply today!
Note: If you're not yet a member of TTCU, you can still apply for a loan.